Summertime Adventures

9:08:00 AM

This post will have pictures from summer in general. I tend to just rely on the fact that my sisters-in-law will take all the pictures of anything that goes on. This leaves me with random pictures that are too little by themselves and need to be grouped with other random pictures. So here we go.


Sunset outside the cabin that housed the Lee Family Reunion.


Me and Megs trying to take a picture of our matching shoes. Where are the shoes though?


Family softball game also during the reunion. Just low key rotation hitting. I learned that its really difficult to hit the ball playing slow pitch. So difficult for me.  


Brother and sister. I just think this picture makes Michelle and Brett look both like they are having fun and are tough. 


 Waiting for the large Lee family picture. 


Can I just say that we are a cute couple?



This last weekend we went camping with Scott and Megs up at Payson Lakes. It was fun to just hang out with those guys for a day. Laurel, although not camping, was the hero of the weekend. She drove up and saved our camping site, she let Brett and I borrow the equipment that we needed, and the next day she fed us lunch on the way home. 


I love sitting around by a camp fire. I don't know what it is about camping, but I always stay up really late without even realizing it by just sitting around the fire.


Not sure which lake, but one of the Payson Lakes. Scott and Megan brought some kayaks and we just spent a while playing on those before just sitting in camp chairs chatting and eating some sunflower seeds. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe