A Full Year

9:38:00 PM


Well look at us! As of Monday, we have been married for a full year! Pretty exciting right? I sure think so. It was a great day for Brett and me.

Brett was crafty enough to find us a coupon to Outback Steakhouse and since their Nascar driver won on Sunday, everyone got a free Bloomin' Onion!

When we came back from dinner we were so full that it took a little while for us to be able to eat our dessert. Luckily we are still students and had homework we could do while we created some space in our stomachs. 


                      

My mom was great enough to think ahead and help us keep a wedding tradition. We have had the top tier of our wedding cake in our freezer just waiting for our 1st anniversary. 


One year down, eternity to go. Lucky for us we like each other. It has been the greatest year, and I am looking forward to all the years to come.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I still can't believe that a year has gone by! That was such a fun day with beautiful reception and wedding. The weather was absolutely perfect and and I was so happy to be there for both the one in Rathdrum and Camas! YAY...finally a fellow sis-in-law!!!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how time does fly! and I can't believe that after only one year of marriage the only thing you could think of to pass the time was doing homework!
    Congratulations. We love you both.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe