A Good Week

9:41:00 AM


I was feeling a little stressed and anxious the other day when Brett cam home with some pink roses. When I woke up this morning they we too large and beautiful to not try to take a picture. I am in no ways a photographer, but I still think it looks okay.



Other than beautiful flowers there have been other good things for us as well. We went to an early showing for Star Trek (which was awesome by the way), spent some time with friends eating ice cream, and now its raining peacefully. Falling asleep with the rain is one of our favorite things, especially Brett's since he grew up in the Northwest where it rains 8 months of the year. Last night we just stood outside the door for a minute and smelled the rain. And yes, rain has a smell, and its amazing.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ahh, Brett is so sweet to bring you flowers! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure think so! Its makes it even better because it doesn't happen very often.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the comment, Robyn! You are so sweet! And I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling a little stressed. And the rose looks beautiful! Also, my husband and I just went to see Star Trek, and even thought I'm not a huge Trekkie, I absolutely loved it too!

    M O I O L O G Y

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe