Best Bites in Coeur d'Alene

9:17:00 PM

Back in December we went to restaurant we saw on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. That time it was a specialty sandwich shop and it was delicious. This time we went to Capone's Pub and Grill near downtown Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. We were up in Idaho visiting my family and had to take the opportunity to go out for lunch while we were there.



My mom and sister came with us, and it was a great afternoon. What else were we supposed to do while the younger siblings were in school and dad was at work? Going out for some good food and driving past the lake was perfect. 


Of course, the food was fantastic! Brook and I got the cheeseburger with the bun toasted to perfection. Mom got the biggest chicken sandwich I have ever seen and Brett got a garlic pizza all to himself. When the waitress took our order she went to him first. He said that the two of us were on the same ticket and that he wanted the medium pizza. Assuming that we would then be sharing, she initially skipped over me. Twenty minutes later all the food was gone. Brett's pizza, my burger, and all my fries were demolished. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe