Blog or Not?

8:06:00 AM

So I am trying to make a decision. Some of my friends and people I interact with are really into what I call "this blogging thing" and I am trying to decide if I want to also. For the past month or so I have been following blogs and reading about it, but I just don't know if it is something that I want to spend time doing. What's holding me back? A few little things.

  • Do I really have the time to put an effort in? I fully believe that if I am going to do something I am going to make sure I can do it right.
  • That interesting catch-22 where you have to have followers to get followers. Do I have enough confidence to push my blog into social media?
  • Do I even have the confidence to do this? What in would I write about, and will it even be interesting?


This is where I'm at. Honestly I will probably keep playing around with the idea for the next month or so. I will do some more thinking and research as well as see if I can come up with things to do. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe