Sunday Social

8:25:00 AM

Last night I stumbled on this link up and I figured I would jump on in!

What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I have a fear of falling, usually from heights. But I would love learn how to legitimately rock climb and do some crazy climb. I saw climbers in Zion National Park last year and it looked insane!

Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years we should be done with school and living somewhere for Brett's first job. Maybe in the Northwest, maybe in the Washington DC area. In five years we should also have our family started with a baby or two.

What are you looking forward to by the end of 2013?

Our two year anniversary next month, going to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert in October, and taking my Media in Politics class starting in two weeks.

What are your hopes for your blog?
That people want to read it! And to improve my writing skills.

Do you see yourself living in your current town/city?
Nope. Provo has been great for us and still has things to offer, but we don't want to settle here permanently. Ideally we will finally settle somewhere on the west coast of Oregon or Washington. If between Provo and the Northwest we end up at an internship or something in Washington DC or Texas, that would be amazing.

What is your morning routine?
Wake up about 6:45. Get dressed, do makeup, and straighten my hair (I am a night shower-er after exercising so that really cuts down my mornings). Eat breakfast and read a little scripture with Brett before heading out at 8:00 for either school or work, depending on the day.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just found your blog and I love it. You guys are sooo cute! I am now following via Bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to rock climb. I'm not afraid of heights, per se, but I am very afraid of falling very far down. My answer to that question was kind of the opposite of yours. I would love to scuba dive and swim with dolphins but I'm absolutely terrified of water. You want to go up and I want to go down!
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. rock climbing sound pretty cool. We have a few places here that have man made stuff to climb and I know that's nothing special but I imagine it would be so beautiful to climb in National Parks! I'd rather stay on the ground though! What a cute blog you have here!! I hope that you enjoy 30 Seconds to Mars- I saw them here a few years back.. Although Jared wasn't really feeling his backstage guests (we had passes), it was a fabulous show!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe