Sunday Social

7:56:00 AM

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Going to Seattle for the afternoon with Brett! It is where we went for our honeymoon, so Seattle is one of my favorite places :)





What was your favorite out fit look/clothing item of the summer?
Nude heels, grey pencil skirt, white v-neck and burnt orange cardi. Seriously, every Sunday I have to convince myself not to wear it. Luckily I haven't for the last couple weeks so I can today!

What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
Hike Mt. Timpanogos. Luckily there is still time left in the fall. We might have a Saturday free of homework, but we will see since it takes the whole day to make the hike.

What was your favorite song of the summer?
Since I went to that Tim McGraw concert at the beginning of summer, I seriously can't get enough of Tim. I keep going back to Felt Good on My Lips, and then going into all sorts of country.





What was your favorite movie/TV show of the summer?
Star Trek: Into Darkness. Sooooo good! My favorite sequel movie, as well as favorite movie of the summer.



Linking up here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe