Two Years Later

4:00:00 AM


Two years ago, Brett and I were married in Spokane, Washington, LDS Temple. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful moment, and the best day of my life.


A year later, we were still as in love as always and celebrate with a quite night at home eating the top of our wedding cake.


Today, Brett and I celebrate two years together. On one hand, it seems like just yesterday we were meeting, dating, and getting married (more on that here). On the other, it seems like we have been living this life together as long as we can remember.

Whichever way I choose to look at it, I realize that I am happy to the very center. I have loved sharing my life for the past two years and can't wait to see what the future holds for us. One thing I can count on is that we will grow even closer as we continue together.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You guys are cute. Happy anniversary! Its seriously crazy how fast time goes, I swear.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I just found your blog a while back and...I live in Spokane! Love that temple, it's so beautiful. Happy 2 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe