Last Concert of the Year

4:00:00 AM

Guys, I went to a rock concert, and it was great. I have been to several concerts before, but they were always fairly family friendly country concerts either in big arenas or county fairs. This was my first concert that was in a small, dark building with nearly no kids in sight.



A few years ago, 30 Seconds to Mars came to Salt Lake and neither Brett or I went, and we have regretted it ever since. When they came back this year in a small and relatively inexpensive venue, we knew we had to go. I love 30 Seconds to Mars. They are extremely talented and the lead singer, Jared Leto, is the triple threat of modeling, acting, and band member. And the crazy thing is that he is excellent at all of them! He turns down movies in order to tour with his band which includes his brother.

Sadly, they wouldn't let me into the concert with my actual camera, only the camera that is on my old phone, so the pictures aren't the greatest, but I had to have some proof!


All of the band was sick, just like the rest of the world lately, so the middle third was more calm and acoustic versions of their songs. It was really great and was the perfect opportunity for Leto to show off the amazing pipes he has. If you don't believe me, check out this song




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe