Sisters Dessert

4:00:00 AM


The Lee family has some recent news that was worth celebrating. The beautiful girl in the middle was just engaged to the youngest Lee! We are so excited for Matt and Hannah and cannot wait to see them be married in December.

Naturally, this meant that we, as girls, had to go out for dessert to celebrate! When Brett and I were engaged, his sisters did the same thing for me, and it meant a lot to me to know that they were excited to have me join their family. I was so happy and honored to be able to help do the same for Hannah. It was a fun night full of laughs and wedding giggles. I am so happy to have all these new sisters of mine as such friends. We all missed Megan, who was too sick to join us, but there will be more opportunities in the future.

Check out these beautiful pictures of the engagement. I am so lucky that Brett didn't have anyone take pictures of ours, I had tears and makeup all over my face. It was bad...






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe