Sunday Social

6:00:00 AM



Favorite breakfast food.
This girl loves breakfast food. I sometimes have to remind myself that there are other things to eat for dinner besides breakfast food again. With health concerns aside, I love a good ham and vegetable omelet, string hash browns, bacon, and a big glass of 2% milk. Lately, I would have to go for some oatmeal with brown sugar or a healthier egg white omelet with no ham.

Best way to spend a free day.
With Brett. Probably start the day at the gym, come home for lunch, maybe read a book, or go on a hike. Then a good home-cooked dinner (a good hearty soup!) before we head out to a movie.

Airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
Selfish Answer: Somewhere in the Near East, probably starting of with Istanbul. There is so much history and beauty in that city that I would love to see (how could you not?), but I know that Brett would be going just because I would want to.
Unselfish Answer: Somewhere warm and adventurous. Somewhere that has a city life, but we could also go for a hike, or do something crazy. Central America maybe? Or the East Coast? For the sake of this question, probably London. We speak the language, and there would something for both of us to do.

image via
You can only leave the house with one thing...what would it be?
This is difficult, but right now I would have to answer with my journals and pictures that are stored next to each other. Everything else can be replaced, but those thoughts and moments I wanted to remember may be forgotten. I keep letters from Brett tucked in the pages of my journal, and to loose those would break my heart.

How do you take your coffee?
I actually don't take it at all. As of member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I believe in and follow the Word of Wisdom, which advises against substances that are potential harmful to the body, including tea and coffee. This is a personal decision on my part that I have never regretted. I have been known to love a good hot chocolate though! In fact, drinking hot chocolate is one of my favorite things to do in the winter and around a campfire and I love hazelnut and caramel sauce mixed in.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe