We Found an Apartment!

8:00:00 AM

We know where we are going to live this summer! I cannot even tell you how much of a relief it is that we found an apartment. What's crazy is that we got help from a friend of a friend who was able to hook us up with an apartment that has a washer/dryer and a dishwasher within our budget! I am so excited for the washer and dryer! This will be the first one since I left home! Oh, the simple things in life.

We also found someone that can move into our current apartment so we can get out of that contract. Once again, we were able to help out a friend who is going to get married this spring. When we come back at the end of the summer we might even end up as neighbors, which would be great!

We still have lots to do, but now it is nice to know that we will at least have somewhere to sleep! We will be living in the North Seattle area which will give us great access to Lake Washington, the Puget Sound, downtown Seattle, and so many other places we are excited to see. Now for the fun part of getting there!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the idea of finding joy in simple things. For example, when I first moved out of my parents' house and decided to live by myself, even though the apartment was basically empty, the fact that I was able to look after myself felt exhilirating. Anyway, I'm glad you found an apartment, which is exactly within your budget. Enjoy and take care! :)

    Juana Adams @ Manage My Property

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can see how fired up you are about that new adventure you'll be treading, Robyn. I'm so happy that you are both doing so well. I hope the apartment is exactly how you wished it would be from that post. I'm sure that if it's you, there will be no problems. All the best to you and your hubby! :)

    Benny Daniel @ Finlay Brewer Limited

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe