General Conference Invitation

12:16:00 PM


I talked about this a little at the beginning of the week and I wanted to make sure to address it again. I look forward to the first weekend of October (and April) each time they come and I love the opportunity that I have to relax with family and friends, and listen to the words of the leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The weekend becomes such a spiritually uplifting experience when you know that every couple hours for two days in a row you are going to hear the teachings and gospel of God and Jesus Christ.

If you want to know about The Mormons, what we believe, proof that we are Christian, feel inspired, or anything else, just watch this and see how many questions you can get answered in your life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe