Getting My Craft on for a Cute Niece

10:00:00 AM




First of all, how cute is my niece? She just had her fourth birthday, and seeing as she, and her sister, are still in love with Frozen, as are all the little girls in America, I figured I would make her this cute little hat. Just because I get nervous about making up patterns for things, I found an nice and simple tutorial here. Since it mostly uses double crochet stitches it was an easy evening project. However, as excited as she was to open her present, I am pretty sure that all the moms in the room were even more excited. The picture below comes with the directions and can be found here. She also includes similar directions for the Elsa version.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm new to you cute corner of the internet, but YOU MADE THAT HAT? Be my crocheting/knitting/yarn hero?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't know if 'hero' is the word that I would use, but I am really glad it turned out so well! It really helped that the tutorial was so simple to follow.

      Delete

Subscribe