Warm Weekends are Numbered

9:00:00 AM

I love the seasons. All of them. I love that, for the most part, I have lived in places where I got to experience all four seasons each year. My favorites are probably fall and spring when there is no extreme hot or cold, but I even love those times too.

Saturday we tried to take advantage of the warm weather that is really starting to leave us quickly. I love waking up with the brisk air, but pretty soon it will be too cold to enjoy any prolonged time outside. We called my sister and took off to a canyon south of Provo to get in some shooting. I love going with these two people, even though I am pretty sure my sister is better than me. In fact, I can promise you that with a shotgun she is better. I got really out of practice when I moved to Utah.

^I love that these two get along so well. It makes it easy to do spur-of-the-moment things like this.
However, Brett is definitely the best with the handguns. Personally, they aren't my favorite. I grew up hunting and using shotguns and rifles, so handguns are still new to me.  I am improving though, which is good.
Hopefully we can get out for another week or two and enjoy a bit more outdoor fun before the snow starts coming down. There has already been snow on the top of the Wasatch Range a few times, so soon it will be here for good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe