2015 Family Pictures

8:40:00 PM


A couple months ago we took a quick 30 minute trip to the park with one of our friends to snap some updated family pictures for a Christmas card. Now that we aren't in college anymore and are out doing real adult things we decided it was time to send cards. In addition, I was just starting to show the pregnancy and we had to get our new address out to our extended friends and family. It just worked out well. Now that Christmas is over I thought I'd share some of my favorites from that quick photo session. We had to rearrange the time to meet our friend a couple times, so the sun was a little bright in some, but even the ones that are bright doing a good job of catching our personalities.





So there they are, the results of our impromptu picture taking. I can't wait to do this again with our new little addition that will be here so soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe