Corinne at 9 Months

8:30:00 AM


Our sweet girl is growing up! I can’t believe we are already at the nine month mark. I look at the pictures of the little newborn we brought home and then look at this giant baby sitting in front of me and can’t imagine that I’m looking at the same kid!

Corinne is fully on the move these days, crawling around everywhere and getting into everything. Now that she can move on her own she is so much happier! And maybe now I can’t even go to the bathroom in private, but at least she can get to me instead of just laying down and dramatically throwing a fit every time I walk around a corner. Now I just have this little baby friend that follows me around the house with big smiles and I love it.

The month of October had three visits from family! Two of Brett's sisters with their families and Brett's dad came by. Its fun to see Corinne interacting with the bigger kids that are so excited to see her that she gets a tad bit smothered. She holds up like a champ though. 

She’s got four teeth now and boy those suckers are sharp. She’s been weird about food though and trying to transition to different foods has been a fight. So all baby food suggestions greatly appreciated.  

I’m trying to hold out on getting her first haircut for another few months. I really wanted to wait until she is a year old, but it just keeps growing so fast that I might have to cave and just get her a trim. Who knew it would be so hard to cut your baby’s hair! It sounds so silly.
I can’t wait to experience the holidays with her for the first time. Halloween was a riot even though she had no idea what was going on. All she knew was that she was wearing fuzzy clothes and a weird hat that kept falling over her eyes. But by the time Christmas rolls around she will be almost a year old and it will be so much fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe