November Bucket List

8:30:00 AM


Hiking: Well maybe more like nature walks considering we have a baby and I'm getting more pregnant by the hour. There are a bunch of trails where we live that go through trees, along lakes, rivers, and creeks and most of them are great for strollers and waddling mothers.
Family Photos: We had some pictures taken at a family reunion this summer, and I love them! But babies sure change a lot during their first year, and I'm pregnant again so I feel like we need to get one more family picture in before Baby Boy joins our family in a few months. Luckily I have a great photographer friend who is going to take some for us!
Legoland: We ended up with a few free tickets for Legoland and have to use them within the week, but it could be fun if we are able to make the time for it. I figure its a great thing for me to do during the day with some of my friends and their toddlers that are older than Corinne.
Make a Thankful List: I love that this part of the year makes people focus inward on the good inside themselves, and outward on how to serve and love others. Its great to sit around at night after the baby goes to bed and talk about our lives and all the things we are grateful for.
Fall Cooking: Apple Pie. Caramel Apples. Bread. Pretty much anything I can put in my mouth.
Read a Book: It's time to jump back into reading again. Cozying up in the fall and winter with a book is one of my favorite things to do, so I'm not going to let that go this year.
Irvine Park: This is another thing I want to do with my "mom friends". There is a little train, some animals, a bunch of walking paths, and other fun things for the little kids to do.
Prep for Christmas: I'm so excited to decorate our house this year. We finally have a house where we can fit some sort of decor (and I'm stoked to have a fireplace!) and a small budget to go with it. We have been married for five years now and this will be the first time we get an actual Christmas Tree! So I have to figure out our ornament situation and I want to make or find a classy winter wreath.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe