Corinne at 10 Months

1:19:00 PM


Oh our sweet girl. I know I probably say this every month, but this is such a fun age! Haha! She acts like such a little girl these days instead of a baby.

Corinne has gotten so fast! She just flies across the floor now, and sometimes by the time I bend over to pick her up she has already scurried her way out of my reach all over again. Since we have so much tile and wood floor in our house we can hear her coming a mile away with the little slap-slap-slap of her palms as her arms move like crazy.

She's also gotten so silly. I keep saying that she is silly, funny, and playful. But Brett's opinion is that she is getting weird. So which every way you want to look at it, ha! She is loving weird faces, both when you make them, and when she does, too. Same thing with funny noises. Her favorite though is when Brett flips her upside-down and moves her around the room like that. And the snorting laugh that comes out? Hilarious.

How is it that baby teeth can be so cute and so gnarly at the same time? Corinne only had her two little bottom front teeth for months, but the last couple weeks she can't stop growing new ones! And they are so big, and so funny looking. Bless her little heart. Since so many are coming in right after each other, they are all poking out at different lengths, which is I think part of why they look so funny.

She's not walking yet, but I think that will be happening by the end of the year, and definitely by the time the new baby is born in February. She pulls herself up on everything and anything and will walk back and forth along the furniture. She has started letting go with both hands every once in a while, but I don't think she's doing it on purpose yet. But once it clicks, I think this pregnant mama is going to have a hard time keeping up!

I can't wait to do fun Christmas things with her over the next month, starting traditions, keeping old ones going, and seeing how aware she is of the joy and excitement around her. Seriously, I am probably building up too much considering that she is still so young, but that's okay, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe