Another Tingey Wedding

2:20:00 PM

Look how little she was! Little as in "young" of course, because she was obviously in the middle of her baby fat. 
We were lucky enough to spend a few days at my parent's house in Idaho to celebrate my sister's wedding in August. We live a long way from my side of the family, so it was great to see so many people that I don't get to see often, and for all but a few it was their first time getting to meet Corinne. So as much as we were there for a wedding I feel like Corinne stole the show a little bit. First grandchild, what can I say!

But the wedding turned out beautifully and was a blast from the past! The reception was at the same park we had ours at 5 years ago with the creek and the twinkle lights. It was so fun to see her take on the simple elegance of a park setting. It took a few months of course, but we finally got some pictures back from the photographer and then my sister herself finally let us see them, so here they are in their full glory.


 









Three Tingeys married and gone, two to go. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe